Attaching the neck to the body.

The unique rosette takes shape!

I found four new photos waiting inside my inbox, after returning back from a small vacation trip I had with my family.

Giannis Tsoulogiannis sent me images illustrating the creation of the " xelidoni connection" (connection of the neck to the bowl).
The luthier fitted perfectly the neck into the bowl recess, stabilizing the construction as one solid piece.

He also cut with fine precision the unique design of the wooden rosette which will decorate the bouzouki's sound hole.

The rosette has been designed in such a way to emphasize the fantastic assumption that the two famous luthiers worked together for the creation of this musical instrument.
For this reason it carries both Ioannis and Anastasios Stathopoulos first letters of their names.






Comments

Popular Posts