The time has come

Maturity of the "pre-war style", and the beginning of the "Politiko"!

Unique Skaftos Baglamas: Created by S.Dimis (c) 2011

I am extremely excited these days for three reasons:

Giannis Tsoulogiannis informed yesterday that, he will capture, a final video of my pre-war style bouzouki, since its sound has produced a very mature and beautiful timbre!

And as if this wasn't not enough, the luthier promised me that Anestis Barbatsis , a talented musician whom I respect and admire, will be the one playing in this video recording.

On the other hand, Tasos Theodorakis informed me that, he is almost ready to start my "Politiko" hybrid bouzouki, sending me the first photographs of the materials and old woods, which he will use!

The luthier expressed the confidence that, this unique hybrid trichordo, will be a very beautiful and special creation, a statement which made me even more happy!

Stay tuned for video and photos!

Comments

  1. Πολύ μαγκιόρο το σχέδιο σου φίλε,με έβαλες σε πειρασμό να ξεκινήσω ένα μπαγλαμαδάκι σε αυτό το στυλ.Καλή συνέχεια:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Να σαι καλα φιλε luthierschool!

    Οταν το φτιαξεις μην ξεχασεις να μου στειλεις φυτογραφικο υλικο.
    Παρακολουθω το μπλογκ σου και χαιρομαι που εφτασε η στιγμη να μιλησεις για τισ ιδιοτητεσ καθε ξυλου.Περιμενω να διαβασω για το αγαπημενο μου ξυλο την μουρια!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts