The 1001 hits

Music and tradition unite people!


Composer's Desk:Created with 3D software by SDimis

I would like to take the opportunity to thank the readers of this blog, for over 1,000 hits they made, in only two months of its creation.Friends from all 4 corners of the world (from North America and Canada to Russian Federation, from Finland to Australia and from Singapore to Argentina) united under the same interest for music and tradition.
As I wrote in an earlier post, I hope this blog will become the starting spark, for these same friends with passion in traditional music, to create their own blog, exchange views and experiences, communicate and learn from each other, share the stories behind their instruments.
I am waiting for their invitation!
And of course nothing on this blog would be accomplished, without the inspirational work and pictures of the luthier Giannis Tsoulogiannis.

As for the progress of my bouzouki construction, Giannis informed me today that he will send me more photos during the weekend, as Monday he will start applying the varnish.

Comments

Popular Posts